Has your dog shown one or more of the following signs?
- Had some difficulty with getting up in the morning?
- Was reluctant to jump up on the couch, bed or to get in the car?
- Had any episodes of limping or lameness?
- Growled or whined when you touched his legs or back?
If your pet showed one or more of these signs, he/she may be suffering from joint degradation. Joint Degradation
is a progressive and degenerative issue that millions of pets and people suffer with but with a little bit of effort managing the condition, your pet can have a better quality of life. Joint degradation has long been viewed solely as an issue of wear and tear. Cartilage destruction remains the core of the disease, but new research has revealed that an abnormal response of the immune system to exposed cartilage proteins is a a primary factor in the occurrence and progression of joint disease.
Tri Joint Yums
- The very first step in joint degradation is repetitive trauma on the joint.
- It releases debris of cartilage and dead chondrocytes into the synovial fluid.
- These elements are not supposed to be free and are therefore recognized as “non-self” by the immune T-cells lining the synovial membrane.
- Once activated, these T-cells will cause a cascade of reactions producing inflammation, further cartilage destruction, the release of free radicals, and swelling.
- These reactions ultimately lead to the well known pain, stiffness and loss of joint and muscle functions.
- Joint degradation becomes a vicious cycle as more cartilage debris is released and the autoimmune reaction ensures the perpetuation of the disease.
not only brings the essential cartilage building blocks and antioxidants to help slow joint degradation, but it also targets the discomfort and the auto-immune attacks occurring on the joint. Key Ingredients:
UC-II is a patented collagen extract that desensitizes the immune system an prevents auto-immune attacks on the joints, thus restoring a normal function. The results of scientifically objective GFP (Ground Force Plate) and clinical studies in dogs showed that UC-II:
- Decreased painful limb movement by 91%
- Decreased overall pain by 62%
- Decreased lameness by 78%
- Increased peak force by 18%
- Increased impulse area by 44%
Boswellia Extract inhibits the COX-2 enzymes involved in the inflammation cascade. Supplementing with Boswellia helps to decrease the discomfort and stiffness.
Astaxanthin is an antioxidant that is 5,000 times more potent than vitamin C. Antioxidants help prevent the production of free radicals that are toxic to joint cells.
Glucosamine and MSM are cartilage and collagen building blocks.
Creatine helps to support muscle function.
Bromelain is an enzyme that helps decrease joint swelling.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids help to maintain a normal inflammatory response and lubricate joint cells.
Tri Joint Yums is formulated using the TRP Soft Chew technology which locks in freshness for a moist, soft and highly palatable soft chew. The Tri Joint Yums also uses a unique technology to encapsulate Boswellia to totally mask its naturally bitter taste.
Which pets can benefit from Tri Joint Yums?
- Elderly animals
- Active and working animals
- Agility animals
- Pets that have difficulty going up or down stairs
- Pets that show pain when jumping, playing or running
Your pet's quality of life
relies on a partnership between you and your veterinarian. Tri-Joint Yums is a blend of novel ingredients recommended by veterinarians to help improve your pet's joint health and mobility. We back our product with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Try our Tri-Joint Yums today.